Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Fall Frame from Give Thanks Class



Greetings bloggers! I'm sharing one of the favorite projects from yesterday's classes. My Fall Frame with a wonderful unique embellishment! I'll add a tutorial for this project soon. Check back later.

If you want to purchase some of these embellishments for your design projects, visit my Etsy site here.


The holidays are just around the corner! Are you in need of some holiday cards or gift bundles for friends and family? Please consider donating in exchange for a bundle of cards gift wrapped and sent to the recipient of your choice. I have decided that donations collected will be given to CAP's this year. I have been a volunteer at this location, adopted babies from this location and learned so much! It certainly has a special place in my heart. My mission statement is here. Interested in learning more about CAP's? Click here to find out more. Have a Happy Week!

No comments: